If you are looking for a place where you may discover the significance of God for your life, we hope you will consider joining us. It would be our joy to have you be a part of what God is doing here. ...
Joyful Journey Preschool
We’ve developed programs for our young people, from toddlers to high school and beyond. Vacation Bible School, Sunday School for all ages, mid week programs, mission trips, and more. For more information, click here. ...
We believe that all of everything we do is mission of some sort. So we focus both within our walls and outside. For more of what we try to do in the community at large, whether locally or worldwide, follow the Outreach link. ...
Worship and Fellowship Times
We gather for worship at 9:30 every Sunday morning.
Our fellowship time begins at 10:30 followed at 11:00 by our Education hour.
If you're interested in learning more about Monument Presbyterian Church feel free to browse our Vistor 101 page before joining us for the first time.
Current Postings of Interest
- Ladies’ Bible Study on April 22, 2014 9:30 am
- Youth Wednesday Night Activity at MPC on April 23, 2014 6:00 pm
- Stephen Ministry Training on April 24, 2014 6:30 pm
- High School Age FAC (Friday Afternoon Club) at Starbucks on 24 Rd. on April 25, 2014 4:00 pm
- Men’s Group on April 26, 2014 7:00 am
A Podcast – One of Our Favorite Local Ministries
Welcome To Our Worship Time